We are dedicated to providing a safe learning environment to children worldwide
We believe it is important to provide a safe educational environment where students can experiment and build their perseverance. Students can also practice being responsible digital citizens as they innovate and interact with others in an online world through out educational programs.
This is why, in addition to partnering with Common Sense Media Education and working with Darkness to Light to provide safety training to our users, we have developed a set of resources, procedures, and guidelines for children, parents, volunteers, and educators.
The safety and development of youth at Technovation relies on our community of staff, parents, volunteers, educators, mentors, and students. Please help us maintain a safe and responsible learning environment.
Thank you for joining us in making our online and in-person educational programs safer. If you have any questions regarding these resources or need additional resources, please feel free to email [email protected]
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect online training by Darkness to Light. We encourage all of our program partners and volunteers to take this course
- Volunteer Code of Conduct: for volunteers who work with students through our programs
- Know Your Rights tips for students
- Girl Safety Toolkit from Save the Children
- US Children's Bureau Resources for Preventing Child Abuse
- US Incident reporting: to be used if you need to report any child abuse or neglect incidents in the US
- International Incident Reporting by thinkchildsafe.org: to be used if you need to report any child abuse or neglect incidents outside of US
- Kidpower: prepares people of all ages, abilities, and walks of life with training, resources, and skills to prevent and stop bullying, abuse, kidnapping, prejudice, and sexual assault.