Corporate Employee Engagement
Let’s Work Together for Positive Change
Learning should never end with a degree and a flip of a tassel.
Today’s rapidly evolving work environment means we all need to be lifelong learners – in school, on the job, and in our communities.
Over the past 14 years, we’ve empowered nearly 14,000 mentors, and 130,000 children and parents, across 100+ countries to learn and make technological advancements that improve their local communities. It’s all possible with the support and passion of our partners.
Employee Engagement Opportunities
BE A JUDGE
Learn just how innovative families and girls around the world are in solving problems and give them support and feedback on their projects.
- Offer feedback on projects submitted to our Technovation and/or AI Family programs
- Encourage and support participants remotely, through our online judging platform
- Help families and girls refine their ideas and encourage them to keep building
3 hours + 30 minute online training Sign up
BE A CONTENT PARTNER
Help us create materials to engage families and girls as they learn about cutting edge technology and how to use it to solve community problems.
- Develop content like short videos and blog posts to add to our curriculum
- Inspire families and girls by talking about the big ideas that keep you curious in your work
Ranges from 2 hours to 20 hours based on content created and planned use. Training provided. Sign Up